Health Care

For all your health information or health issues for your babies and toddler including the family as a whole  your GP should be your first place of contact,  your doctor surgery is there to support you and your family with regards to keeping  healthy and fit, if you are worried about you kids health and their growing rate, you do need to speak to your doctor about your worries, take note of your little ones temperature, any thing over 38C is high and after that it quite high call your doctor or health visitor.

Remember no feeling or question is too little to esquire about, all you need is to speak to the nurses and health visitors at  your doctor’s surgery, they are good and readily give you help with those little and general worrying issues you need to know.

You Can also join our forum for more on health issues.

No related posts.

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!